Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bird Sanctuary


 
I was on my way to work one day. I stopped at the Bird Sanctuary like I do everyday. It was this time of year. Again the moss was taking over the water way for the birds, it was quite a mess. The water was very low; I saw fish jumping out of the water after bugs, birds also after bugs. A young man stopped to talk to me. He told me they were not filling the water that it had been shut off, so the moss couldn’t get into the River. Another person I talked too said;” that when things are started and there is a new counsel they have there own priories.

I would stop and play my flute, one day I couldn’t play. I was so angry, and upset. I help my flute in the Air, and Said; “Man built this, there are so many critters that depend on it now. We are not allowed to walk away and let it all die, I yelled FIX IT”. Then I sat down and played my flute, and asked for forgiveness for my out cry.

Two Days later I was on my way to work, there was a backhoe pulling out the moss, cleaning the water way. They turned on the water again, all year the Birds play, Fish jump, and it’s so beautiful. They have planted more trees and bushes.

Everyday that I drive by I stop, and play my flute and thank the Great Sprit for this little place of great beauty.

Many Blessings and Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment